The key to staying motivated is finding something you enjoy, which is why we offer a huge range of classes for all ages and fitness levels at WISAC.
We hold over 50 live classes every week in our group fitness rooms plus 100s of virtual classes, with a mix of high-energy and lower-impact classes to suit all ages and fitness levels. Classes range from 30-55 minutes, so everyone has time to fit in a workout. See a live schedule of virtual classes on the free Fitness on demand app.
A whole body gentle conditioning workout to improve overall strength, particularly the core muscles. Aqua Aerobics is is a water based class that is suitable for all levels as it is conducted with background music. Due to the in-water nature of the class this class reduces bodyweight and allows participants to complete movements in water that they wouldn’t necessarily be able to do on land.
A step-aerobics class with more complex and higher-intensity moves than a regular step class. For our advanced steppers.
A pre-choreographed mind body class set to inspiring music. Featuring movement and techniques that draw from Yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates, you will leave this class feeling aligned, strong and energised.
A pre-choreographed weights to music class using plates and barbells. One of the most popular classes in the world! If you don’t have time to do your own weights program, step right up to this class and enjoy exhilarating total body workout! BodyPump™ Express is a 30 minute format.
Deep Water Aqua simulates land-based movements in deep water while free-floating or using buoyancy tools. This type of exercise removes stress put on the joints during load-bearing exercises. Hydro belts are often one of the tools worn in this class to suspend participants in the water while they complete a range of drills.
A 30-minute high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workout designed to improve strength and build lean muscle. Each class has a focus on improving either strength, cardio or athletic fitness.
A great aerobic style class that leaves you with a healthy inner glow. Low impact and medium intensity
Combines elements of Pilates, yoga and functional training through a series of harmonious and flowing movements intimately connected to breathing. Improve flexibility, strength and mobility. All levels and abilities welcome.
A cardio-based session on a spin bike suitable for all fitness levels. Trainers motivate you to push your fitness to the next level with various intervals and resistances. A fantastic low-impact class which boost cardio fitness and endurance.
Combining weight training and metabolic conditioning to improve your strength and enhance your performance - teaching you how to move more efficiently and perform better both in training and everyday life. Classes will include mobility, strength and a metabolic conditioning workout to help build and maintain lean muscle, and increase strength, metabolism and overall fitness levels.
- Be early, late entry is not permitted
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend group fitness is 13 years
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- Put equipment away after the class
How to Join a Class
Even if you're not a member, you are still welcome to join our classes.
- Collect a ticket from customer service
- Ticket collection opens 60 minutes and closes 10 minutes before the class start time
- One ticket per person, per class, until all tickets are allocated
- Hold onto your ticket until the instructor collects it
Group Fitness Class $17.00 Group Fitness Class (Concession) $13.60