We offer over 50 classes throughout the week, in studios, water and outdoors plus 100s of virtual classes!
Members and non-members are welcome to participate in group fitness classes. Virtual “Fitness on Demand” classes are available when our group fitness studio is not occupied with the live classes below. See a live schedule of virtual classes on the free Fitness on demand app. You can also download our timetable.
- Be early, late entry is not permitted
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend group fitness is 13 years
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- Put equipment away after the class
How to Join a Class
Even if you're not a member, you are still welcome to join our classes.
- Collect a ticket from customer service
- Ticket collection opens 60 minutes and closes 10 minutes before the class start time
- One ticket per person, per class, until all tickets are allocated
- Hold onto your ticket until the instructor collects it
Group Fitness Class $17.00 Group Fitness Class (Concession) $13.60